ISMF Summer Newsletter 2020
The ISMF Summer Newsletter 2020 has now been published. The newsletter includes information on:
– Update from the Wholescape Approach to Marine Management Project, a 16-month project, funded by the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF), to support a more an integrated and collaborative approach to the management of estuarine and coastal waters in England.
– Updates from the SIMAtlantic project including details of the release of their first newsletter.
– An update from the Solway Firth Partnership including details of the release of the latest edition of Tidelines.
– The closure of marine planning consultations which have recently taken place in the UK and Ireland.
– The announcement of new consulations in the UK and Ireland on Freeports and grid development for offshore wind respectively.
The newsletter is available for download here
ISMF Summer newsletter 2020